Indo Australian Hearing Centre offers the following services:
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessments for Children (3+ years) and Adults
- Hearing rehabilitation services including prescription, fitting and evaluation of hearing aids
- Ongoing follow-up, programming and maintenance of hearing aids
- Advice and fitting of Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus counselling
- Advice on Noise protection and custom made noise protection devices
- Advice and fitting of custom made musician ear plugs
- Hearing aid repairs (major and minor repairs)
- Sale of hearing aid batteries and other hearing aid accessories
Children's hearing test
Not all hearing healthcare clinics provide hearing tests for children.
Common indications for children's hearing tests include:
- Delayed speech
- Regular or recurrent ear infections
- Family history
- Poor school performance
- Learning disorder
- Syndromes that have a known association with hearing loss.
If you suspect your child has a hearing loss, call Indo Australian Hearing Centre on 9544037382 to arrange an appointment for a comprehensive hearing assessment performed by a qualified Audiologist.